Sunday, August 09, 2009

Bubble World


I was. I became. I am
My past is in the past and made me a better person.
My present is even better, beyond imagination.
My future is a mystery that I want to discover.

Life’s not perfect. I made so many mistakes in my past and I know there are many more to come in my future. But I’m so grateful for every single one of them. I appreciate what I have and don’t. Yet I keep seeking for more. Because I don’t regret anything I have done, so I don’t want to regret what I haven’t being able to do.

My past brought me here. It showed me the way to you. At first I didn’t get why. I was so emerge in my own bubble world: my air and space, my friends and life, my mistakes. But you snapped me back to reality. I might have said this many times before, but never understood the real meaning, “You are one of a kind”.

I was lost and you took me by your hand. You stood by me, even when I pushed you away, or at least I tried anyways. You bring so much joy into my life. Having you next to me is like a trip to heaven: smooth, sweet and amazing.

You stepped into my life, to create a new world together!

Our past is in the past.
Our present is greater than what we expected.
Our future is yet to discover together.

No comments: