Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's a BIG world...

Sometimes I don't know where I'm heading.
I feel so lost in my own translation.
I do not know what's going to happen next
And to tell you the truth,
I don't even know if I'll make it for tomorrow.

Sometime I just wish I could die.
I know I might sound to dark about to cross the insanity line.
But I do wonder, what's at the other side.

I don't want to continue stressing
Even less hurting.

I am not heart broken, at least not yet.
But this life it's not getting any easier.
I try my best to be optimistic,
To open my arms for possibilities
Keep options open.

But this world it's so BiG
It just kills the dream.

I know there are many like me out there.

No matter what you do,
How you do it, and how many times you try...
It just seems worthless.

I feel defeated, although I know there are worst than me
They just don't pay my bills.

Damn life, I just wish things where different.
Stable job, house, better car and no debts.
Maybe then my boo would stop looking at me...
The way no one likes to be looked at.

I wish things where different,
Maybe I would still have strength to continue.
But I don't know if I care anymore.

No comments: