Thursday, December 02, 2010

Misunderstood

Does it really exist that place where you can detach yourself from this one?

Sometimes I'm misunderstood!

There's a way my head works and not everyone can really put the pieces together on how it does.

I see things everyone else don't pay attention to.
I resolve things by just taking the time to listen to my ideas in silence.
When I don't have a solution for something I need to make sure my next step is not invaine and if it is i need to prepare myself for the fall.

I don't understand if I am my own world...
Why do I have to prove myself to be in tune with everyone else?
Just because society says is the rule.

I don't want to be mixed up.
I don't want to be one more face.
Im tired of the repeated story,
Even more to be misunderstood!

No comments: