Wednesday, January 02, 2013

December 2013 - Happy New *@#%^+ Year

New York is a rude place.

Always on a hurry, me first and me second.
Party is the number one thing for everyone, specially during the holidays.

Holidays? Not the type I am used to.
But I sure had fun with the family; roof party.

Fun times for sure!

In the other hand, people made me feel so out of place.
Is amazing how a person so unimportant can affect your emotions in an instant.
How those strangers can make you feel worst than actually someone that you might love.

If walking away was the easiest way I would choose that in a heartbeat.
But reality, not here to walk out.
I'm here to stay!

Even if I hate so much a situation, a person or a place.
I'm here to stay because I love
And love conquers all!

I don't like the idea of having to tolerate someone just because I love,
But if that's what it takes, so be it.
I don't have to like them!

No comments: