Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One More

I get up. It still dark and cold. I can't seem to fall asleep. My head is spinning with so many things I need to do. I don't really know how to start. I sit on the edge of my bed while I think.

"I need to do something "pronto", this is really driving me crazy. I don't know how I made it this far, but I don't wanna keep wondering what will happen next. I need to take control of my life now."

I want to smoke, but I'm trying to quit. How can I really quit with so much stress?

I crave for one more!

Then I try to remind myself that I can get cancer quicker if I continue smoking. No, no, no I'm not gonna smoke. One more can lead you to the next one and the next thing you know you're still smoking.

I know what I need to do, I need to move my ass out of bed and do what I need to do. I'll start with writing down a list.

I get up from bed, I turn the light on and grab everything I need to make that list.

To do list:
#1....

No comments: